Hypothesis is a social annotation tool which provides students the opportunity to engage in active discussions within the margins of text.
We are currently piloting the Hypothesis application within Moodle.
Here are some helpful links to get started with implementing and using Hypothesis:
- How to set up Hypothesis readings in Moodle
- How to grade Hypothesis annotations in Moodle
- A student guide to Hypothesis in Moodle
- Hypothesis workshop slides from 3/9/21
- How to OCR-optimize PDFs
- How to assign Hypothesis readings to small groups in the LMS app
- Annotation etiquette for students
- An Illustrated Guide to Annotation Types
- Adding Images, Videos, and Links to your Annotations
- Partner-created resources